BUY TICKETS NOW!
Gourmet Food & Wine Expo now offers a variety of pricing options for admission to the Expo. Our new pricing structure is designed to reduce congestion during peak show times and allow our guests and vendors a more pleasurable show experience.
VIP Night Admission - Thurs Nov 16, 2017
VIP Preview Evening - $35 advance online or $40 on-site if available. Join us for an amazing evening amoungst the cities most elite guests.
Advance Online General Admission - Fri Nov 17 | Sat Nov 18 | Sun Nov 19 | 2017
Friday admission before 5 pm $25 (One time admission only)
Friday admission after 5 pm $30 (One time admission only)
Friday admission on-site $35* (One time admission only)
Saturday admission before 5 pm $25 (One time admission only, no re-entry)
Saturday admission after 5 pm $30 (One time admission only, no re-entry)
Saturday admission on-site $40* (One time admission only, no re-entry)
Sunday admission $20 advance
Sunday admission $20 on-site
*These admission rates are for online purchases ONLY!
These sessions often sell out in advance. It is strongly advised to purchase tickets online.
ELITE Pass $50 - Valid any one day
Valid any one day, November 16 - 19, 2017
Front of the line privileges through the ELITE entrance.
Note: If you are unsure of which day you want to attend this is the only pass that will allow you to come on any one day of the expo. Ticket will allow in/out privileges on Saturday.
Gourmet Weekender Pass $85 - Valid all four days, includes $20 of sample tickets
Valid November 16 - 19, 2017
Note: This is the only ticket that includes sample tickets. This is non-transferable and requires registration and photo ID for use throughout the weekend. This is for customers who want VIP Access to the Expo for multiple days - it includes Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Note: This is valid for the same guest all weekend. There are no refunds for unused tickets or unused days. Redeem at the ELITE Pass kiosk for badge, wristband and 20 sample tickets, additional sample tickets will be extra. Ticket will allow in/out privileges on Saturday.
Tickets at the door
On-site tickets ONLY available based on capacity, no exceptions. Tickets often sell out, buy in advance to avoid disappointment.
Prices at the door:
Ticket Upgrades - Available on-site only if capacity permits. If you arrive on-site and provide proof of purchase you may upgrade to an evening ticket or to any other session if you pay the price difference. If you choose to come during the day with an evening ticket you will be permitted to enter but no refund will be provided. You cannot upgrade a COMPLIMENTARY ticket. You would need to pay full price on-site for any other session if you cannot attend your complimentary session. All unused tickets are accepted on Sunday. No credits or refunds will be provided.
All Admission Tickets Include:
• One day access to the Expo floor with 140,000 square feet of exhibits
• The opportunity to explore and learn about nearly every wine region in the world (Free)
• Local and Celebrity Chef presentations all weekend long at the Chef Stage (Free)
• Preview the newest accessories and gift items for wine and culinary enthusiasts (Free)
• Live entertainment all weekend in the Central Entertainment Area (Free)
• Sample from over 1500 fine international wines brought to Toronto for one exciting weekend ($)
• Taste through some of Ontario's finest craft and international premium beers ($)
• Access to premium luxury spirits served by professionals mixologists ($)
• Sample from hundreds of gourmet meals prepared by Toronto's top chefs ($)
• Taste incredible gourmet international foods (Some free samples | some $)
• Informative wine tasting sessions at the Trend Central Tasting Stage ($5)
• Must be 19+ to attend, no infants or children are permitted
• Sample tickets are the official show currency
• Sample tickets are worth $1.00 each and are available in sheets of $20
• Sample tickets are used for sampling wine, spirits, beer and food throughout the Expo
• Sample prices vary depending on the product from 1 ticket to 6 tickets on average
• Vendors generally charge much less than restaurant food and beverage pricing
• Average spending to enjoy a wide variety of food and drinks is $40 per person
• This is an excellent opportunity to sample a diverse array of wines and taste some of the best cuisine available in the city for a fraction of the price – enjoy!
Must be 19 years of age or older and present a valid government issued photo ID at the door. No children or infants permitted. Please arrange safe transportation and drink responsibly.